Helping autistic people to help each other
We are an autistic-led group based in Edinburgh. All members are on the autistic spectrum, and our goal is to help autistic people to help make each other’s lives better through peer support, advocacy and education.
- We’re organising Edinburgh’s first Autistic Pride Picnic on the Meadows on the 17th of June 2018.
- Read our open letter responding to the way the Scottish Government’s recent consultation on the Scottish Strategy for Autism has been conducted.
- We ran a highly successful series of workshops as part of the Festival of Creative Learning at Edinburgh University in February.
- We run an Autistic-Led Late-Identification Group for people who have realised in adult life that they are on the autistic spectrum, with support from Number 6.
- See our autistic glossary
Follow us on Twitter at @AmasEdin or email email@example.com